Last Updated: 2023-10-20
how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information when you use our mobile
Information We Collect
We collect the following information when you use our mobile app:
- • Device information: We collect information about your device, such as your
device model, operating system version, and unique identifier.
• Usage information: We collect information about how you use our app, such as
the features you use and the content you view.
• Location information: We collect information about your location, if you enable
location services on your device.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- • Provide you with the services and features of our app.
• Improve the performance and security of our app.
• Personalize your experience with our app.
• Send you marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive them.
How We Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third-party companies for their own
marketing purposes without your consent.We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who
perform services on our behalf, such as hosting our app or providing analytics
services. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose your personal
information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in
response to a subpoena or other legal process.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the
unsubscribe instructions in any marketing email that we send you.
You can also request to access, correct, or delete your personal information by
contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized
access, use, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no method of
transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we
cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.